Are you ready to grow?
Our program is designed to help justice-involved people make a successful transition to community life.
The services provided include an assessment of the individual's needs and being assigned a
mentor and or a personal development coach. Having a mentor or coach is not a prerequisite of
any services provided.
Taking that first step can be daunting, especially if you are unsure of what direction truly leads
to success. At the 4Horsemen, we recognize this and want to walk alongside you on your
journey. We offer a wide range of services and resources that will connect you to your
community and show you how you can maximize any opportunity you are presented.
Eligible participants should:
- Live in the South Metro Atlanta area
- Have had contact with the judicial system
- Be between the ages of 17-70
- Be in a situation that prevents you from realizing your goals
- Be willing to put in hard work
- Be willing to commit to 6-18 months
To become a participant, you should take the following steps:
- Complete an intake form (below)
- Sign up for a monthly orientation session
- Conduct an interview with one of our team members