MEETING YOU WHERE YOU ARE
WALKING WITH YOU STEP BY STEP
Our program will help people who have been released from a correctional facility make a successful transition to community life.
The services provided will include an assessment of the individual's needs, discussion options for short-term case management involving coordination of services needed.
Taking that first step can be daunting, especially if you are unsure of what direction truly leads to success. At The 4 Horsemen, we recognize this and want to walk alongside you on your journey. We offer a wide range of services and resources that will connect you to your community and show you how you can be an asset in any opportunity you are presented.
Eligible clients should:
- Live in Dekalb or Fulton County Georgia
- Have had contact with the judicial system
- Be between the ages of 17-70
- Be in a situation that prevents you from realizing your goals
- Be willing to put in hard work
- Be willing to commit to 12-18+ months
To become a client, you should take the following steps:
- Complete an intake form (below)
- Sign up for a monthly orientation session
- Conduct an interview with one of our team members
- Submit to a drug test
- Sign a letter of commitment (12-18+ months)